History

The Casa Nova is an old Catalan property that has been preciously kept in the same family for four hundred years.

A modest smallholding bought from the Mas Deu Knights Hospitallers in 1569 became a fifty hectare winery through the passage of time, enriched by hard work and above all by the love of its antecedents.

And if some of them were caught by the call of the sea or the adventure of the devil and distanced themselves in their youth, they all returned to lend their hand to the fathers of their precious heritage.